Hello World!

This is the face of a mother whose babies slept (mostly) through the night. Eliya slept uninterrupted from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. and Jude did the same stretch with two very short feedings at 11:30 and at 4.


A new day has dawned, my friends, and this day will be a day like no other in the last four and a half months. Today I will be able to hold a conversation, do simple addition in my head again, and NOT yell at my kids. Well, the last one may be a stretch but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think this must be what winning the lottery feels like!

Comments

  1. YEAY! I am so happy the little ones slept and you were able to get your sleep too. My fingers are crossed that it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful day! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway There Giveaway

Peace and Quiet

What Is a Good Mother?