Simple Pleasures

Even though Vivi's language has become a bit more complex and (ahem....) colorful, sometimes her simplest notes are the sweetest.  This is what she gave me a couple of weeks ago:


My present was this picture:


Vivi explained that she and I are walking on a path to China together in our high heels.

Since she's really into writing and sounding out words, I asked her to write my grocery list.  I told her we needed:

Chocolate
Graham Crackers
Veggie Burgers
Watermelon

And this is what she wrote:


She may be sunshine and rainbows but she's part potty too.

Linking up to Simply Modern Mom's Glimpse into Motherhood.

Comments

  1. Her grocery list made me laugh out loud. Apparently I am part potty, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway There Giveaway

Peace and Quiet

What Is a Good Mother?