And they call this child-proof?


So I should have just done it. I've been thinking for weeks (months?) that I need to get rid of all of those heavy duty cleaning products that reside under our sink. After all, how can I use them to clean my house when they just pollute our environment? What I was not thinking, however, is that my two-year-old would figure out how to break my 100% guaranteed child-proof barrier. Well, she did and now I am cleaning with vinegar and baking soda like I intended to do all along. Oh, and I'm writing a letter to those child-proof gadget developers....

Comments

  1. yeah - they're useless. Kids are so curios - Aviva will be buying songs on your iPod in 6 months anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, this didn't show up so I'll try again. Tell me this, Sam. Why is it that we put all the dangerous stuff, like toxic chemicals, down low under sinks? And then we put stuff like cookies up high and out of reach cuz they're bad for us? I still haven't figured that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good point, Ant! Because you are a smarty pants, I put a link to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway There Giveaway

Peace and Quiet

What Is a Good Mother?