Snow Day

So, what is a girl and her family to do when it is snowing like crazy?

Well, the first thought was to get everyone dressed up and outside.  I mean, really, who doesn't love a toboggan ride in a snow storm?


Well, apparently, Ellie doesn't.


Because the thrill of the snow was lost on Ellie, we headed back inside.  That's when the girls discovered the joy of the recycling bin:



And since the house was already torn apart and I was feeling crafty, I busted out my sewing machine.  I needed some color on this gray day so this what I came up with:


A tote bag because I clearly do not have enough vessels for carrying my children's crap.


Today is the day after the blizzard.  School has been canceled again and we are trying to entertain ourselves.  So do you want to wear a manilla envelope on your head and come over and dance?


We'd love to have you!

Comments

  1. Love it! I'm glad you are enjoying the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO would have come over... my people love hats o'paper! john had the 'good' car, so i was snowbound... happily, except that i missed some coolio paperhats...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway There Giveaway

Peace and Quiet

What Is a Good Mother?