Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review

On the eve of 2010, I've been thinking about what 2009 has been like for me and my husband. Here is our year in review:

-Two new children

-Approximately 1600 diapers

-1200 ounces of laundry soap

-27 pounds of baking soda

-A new dishwasher, car, and garbage disposal (see bullet point #1)

-Seven weeks of home construction

-Three months with no more than three consecutive hours of sleep

-Vivi starting nursery school

-Delicious meals made by friends who took pity on us

-Quiet winter evenings by the sewing machine

-Booboos and daddy's remedies

-Amelia Bedelia, why must Vivi love you so?

-Our beloved Brown student who helps us several days a week and Aunt Jane who lived with us for the summer and still says (honestly, I think) that she misses seeing her nieces everyday.

-Countless tears

And lots and lots of joy.

See you in the New Year!

Love,

Mama Mama

1 comment:

  1. Yes I can honestly say I do miss seeing those rascals everyday... I don't miss however, Vivi waking me up every morning by whispering, "Don't wake up Aunt Jane!"

    ReplyDelete